Okay, so I learned the hard way that my flip video is different from my digital camera. I took this video of Addie thinking that I could flip the picture later not remembering that I was taking a video and you can't rotate a video. It's a cute video but you may have to watch it laying down. Oops! Hopefully I'll remember this the next time I try to video the wrong way.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That takes some serious skills. A blow dryer is heavy, especially with one hand. Watch out, it seems you have a pre-pre-tween on your hands. Next she's going to ask for the car keys. Don't give them to her. I've seen her driving skills...not as good as the blow drying skills.
How cute!!! I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congrats! And I read on Debbie's blog that you are moving to PA? My best friend lives in York, PA and her husband is a hospital administrator there. Where are you moving to? Sounds exciting! I miss all of my cousins! I loved reading your blog! Keep in touch! Love, Myra myra1010@comcast.net
Post a Comment