Friday, February 22, 2008

Shake it all about


If there's one thing we do love in our house, that is Elmo and the Hokey Pokey. Elmo is almost as popular as Cinderella. Addie loves to bring Elmo out and dance, dance, dance. She's getting pretty good at shaking it all about. She must get that from her dad.

6 comments:

Johnson said...

Ahhh, that was a fun Saturday morning activity! I love her so much I can't even stand it. I feel like I am the proudest aunt around. I love you Addie!!!

Johnson said...

I loved the one where she dumped Jordan on his head. That was hilarious!!

Miss Pete said...

She is too cute! You're going to have to watch out when you have a real baby in the house...tempting!

Emma and Dan said...

Yay! Deanne has a blog. :) Now I can blog stalk you and see what you guys are up to. My favorite video is the one of Addie getting the baby for her birthday. That reaction is priceless!

Melissa said...

How cute is she?!!! I'm so glad I found your blog. I've been meaning to email you about it. Todd just informed me that you guys are expecting a new arrival soon! Congrats. I don't know if Utah made the top of list, but I sure hope so. It would be so fun to have you here. I'd have a built in buddy for all the ortho parties.

kaye said...

I love seeing Addie in her element. She's so cute!