Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

I'm a little slow posting our Easter pictures but I'm just glad I got around to it. We had a great time celebrating this year. We went up to Brad and Jaime's house for dinner and an easter egg hunt.

This is Addie meeting the Easter Bunny at the mall. She wasn't too sure about the Easter Bunny until she learned that he brings candy. I realized right before we went to the mall that Addie didn't have a clue about the Easter Bunny. I felt bad that Easter snuck up on us so quick this year I really hadn't explained too much to her about the holiday. Now she's all caught up.
This is Addie and Nick decorating easter eggs. I think we could have done without this but what's easter without decorating your own eggs. And Addie loved it. I just don't think her dad did. . . he got to hear what I hear all day long "I do it. I do it!"
This is Addie in our backyard with her easter dress on right before we went to church. She looked adorable. But I realized quickly after we got to church why I shouldn't have bought a white dress - she had already drooled her jelly beans down the front of her before church even started. Oh well, at least it came out.
This is at Brad and Jaime's after the easter egg hunt. She was pretty excited. I think she only ate candy the entire day. She was in heaven. Thanks Brad and Jaime for a good time. Addie had a blast.

5 comments:

Miss Pete said...

Those are such cute pictures. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. And could her egg hunting outfit be any cuter! I love that little angel!

kaye said...

Seriously, her hair has grown tons. I remember when you could barely get it in piggies (and I haven't known you that long). I love all her clothes! She's a cutie.

Emma and Dan said...

I love the look on her face after the egg hunt. She was so happy and proud. What a little cutie!

Johnson said...

Oh, my sweet Addigirl!!! I love you so much! I love all of the pictures. I made Greg come in and look and he said, "She is all Dina!!!" Actually I think he said Deanne but I am still in shock that he called you that!!!

Lisa said...

Deanne I am SO proud of you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been getting the guilt trip about starting a blog. Addie is SO darling and congrats on Pennsylvania! Have you had the kid yet?