Up to the highest heights. Okay, if you can believe this Nick has never heard that song. How do you make it to 29 and never watch Mary Poppins?! Can we say deprived! But that's a whole other issue. We don't agree on Disney movies at all. He would like Addie to watch movies like the Fox and the Hound (in his words "that's my favorite!). No thanks. And when we watched Bambi he let her know that he's like the hunter that kills Bambi's mom. Can we say emotional scars.
Anyway, we had a really windy day today that was perfect for flying kites. So we ran to the store and got Addie the best $1 Nemo kite around. She loved it.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Those videos are the cutest. I about died watching her do the blowdrying because she looks so much like you in the video. Please oh please oh please move back here so I can enjoy my little Addie!!!
The blow drying video was really cute - I can't believe that she could lift it up above her head!
I would never have thought to just fly a kite on the driveway. That must have been so fun for her. Mary Poppins is one of my favorites! Although for the record and I really like the Fox and the Hound too.
She is darling. We've yet to have the kite flying experience in our household so don't give us too much credit for being adventurous! We sure hope you guys come here. Best of luck in the match!!!
you thought 29 was bad...how about 30 1/2. yup. and he also can't understand why i would want to take the kids to disneyworld. clearly there was a lot of disney deprivation in his childhood. i'm correcting that mistake in my children:)
Post a Comment