Monday, October 20, 2008

We Love Our Family

My mom and my sister Kristin came to visit us last week. We had so much fun checking out Erie, visiting Kirtland and going to Niagara Falls. We also ate WAY too much junk food and caught up on the latest movies. It was a blast. I was so glad that Kristin was able to sneak away from her five kids to come spend a few days with us (Thanks Haavard!). And as always, we had lots of fun with Grandma CoCo. Although Addie got some new squeaky shoes from Grandma and she wants to wear them everywhere. Thanks Grandma! :) Here are a few pictures from their trip.




3 comments:

Miss Pete said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun together. I'm still jealous!

cocopeterson8 said...

We had a great time seeing all the sites on our visit. My favorite part, though, was just spending time with your darling family. It was a great week. Hope you enjoy those squeaky shoes. Can't wait for Christmas. Love, Mom.

The Sterri Family said...

I agree with mom on just spending time together. You have a great family and I hope to come back sometime soon. I know Michelle is looking forward to her visit next summer and we might just have to drive out to see you during Christmas break.