Sunday, September 28, 2008

Don't Eat Dad!

We were eating dinner last night and I did something that I hate - I was picking food out of my teeth. Nick said to me "You'd eat me alive if I did that at the dinner table." I told him that I would eat him alive. Addie looked at me really concerned and said "Don't eat my dad, MOM! He's my favorite dad. I LOVE him." It was really funny. She didn't understand why I was laughing so hard at her. Oops I guess we'll have to watch what we say. She takes things a little too literally.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ha ha ha! So funny! It is so amazing to see their little minds pick up on stuff that we don't expect them to. Love it!

Alesha said...

Awe Addi! She is so stinkin cute!

Miss Pete said...

That is funny! She is so adorable!