Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 6 Months Olivia!

I can't believe my sweet baby Olivia is already 6 months old. We have had so much fun with her and I'm trying to figure out what happened to my "little" baby. She can now roll over, giggle, eat cereal and loves to play with toys (especially her exersaucer). I thought I'd share this sweet video of her laughing. Don't mind Addie in the video wanting equal time. She is a great big sister and loves Olivia but she still wants ALL of the attention. :)

7 comments:

Johnson said...

Oh, my gosh she is cute! I love her giggle. I love Addie trying to get some equal time...she couldn't be related to the Peterson's could she?

After this video I seriously see more of myself..sorry if that offends you but I swear. I didn't know myself as a baby but pictures..dang she is goodlooking!!

Oh, and I love your hair Dina!!

jolyne77 said...

Shes so cute! There is NOTHING like baby-giggles. Abby is really starting to giggle too...isn't it awesome?!?

She really is darling!!

Miss Pete said...

She is so sweet. When she looked at the camera I could totally see Peterson in her.

Hey, did you cut your hair?

cocopeterson8 said...

They are both darling. Addie wanting to be on camera too reminds me of someone else... I love to hear a baby giggle. It just makes you smile and feel happy. I love your halloween decorations on your blog. Very cute.

Brooke Eriksen said...

YOur little family couldn't be cutier! Where did you move to? It looks like life is great!

Lisa said...

Too adorable! I had to watch it twice because it was so cute!

Your house is so charming and I love how you have decorated it! Love all the hardwood floors. And how fun to have your mom and Kristin out to visit. It looks like you all had a blast.

Absolutely let's get together when you are out for Christmas! I would love seeing you too.

Johnson said...

I just showed this to the boys and Dallin said through his shaky sad voice...."she's growing up so fast. It seems just like yesterday that Deanne told us she was pregant." And yes...he called you Deanne...that is so shocking Dina!!