Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our House In Erie

Several of my family and friends have asked me to post pictures of our house here in Erie. I have been really lazy about taking pictures because I'm not done decorating it - but my sister took some pictures while she was here so I thought I'd post those few.
Our front room with our new sectional that I love. People have a place to sit now when they come over. :)

Another view of our front room (and you can see into the "sun room")

I call this room the sun room because it has windows all around it and it's in the front of the house. We also have our computer desk on the other side against the wall.

The dining room. I love the table but we don't ever eat on it because I'm afraid it will get ruined. j/k But we can actually have people over to dinner now too. YEAH!

The kitchen

Kitchen nook for eating.

Our messy bedroom.

I'll post pictures of the girls rooms when they get decorated. They've only been painted for now. But this is our house that we love.

10 comments:

Jones Family said...

Very cute house :D

Desi

Alice said...

I think I'm drooling. Your house is GORGEOUS! I had no idea you had such a nack for decorating.

Jenn said...

your house looks great! you have lots of nice furniture. one day i will...

Alesha said...

Awe it looks great. Phil said he loved your house when he helped you move, I do too!

jolyne77 said...

Dude, you just stole those out of a magazine!!!! lol, jk. love the house!

Carolee said...

I love your house!! It looks big enough to host a girls night out:)

em said...

Your house looks so cute. I want to check out a few of your paint colors. Our house is white except Andersen's room. -You should host a girl's night.

Miss Pete said...

I love your house. It's beautiful. You should have put the picture from the front yard.

I love the new furniture. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of NC. It would've been a shame to leave the furniture capital without some souvenirs.

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Your house is so beautiful! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me--I just happened upon your adorable blog. I just wanted to share the word about this free blog makeover contest going on right now. Go here to enter: www.designerblogsbyerin.blogspot.com. Not that you need one...I just wanted to spread the word! :)