We have had a fun October! It started out with going to Port Farms (a fun pumpkin patch) with some friends here in Erie. As I already blogged, we then had Grandma CoCo and Kristin visit. We then ventured out to trick or treat at the mall (an adventure all in itself that we won't do next year). More candy from trunk or treat at church. We were excited to have more visitors when Grandma and Grandpa Dow came to visit and were here for Halloween! The girls of course were spoiled and enjoyed every second of it. We are now in grandparent detox with our kids. And finally we were able to trick or treat - for real this time around. Addie had been waiting all month for that. We have so many pictures that I thought I'd make a slide show so I didn't have to pick just a few.
You'll have to notice Addie posing in her costume. She's into posing and having me take pictures of her. I never tell her to pose or how to pose so it's a little scary when you see how she stands. Enjoy. :)
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Your girls are the cutest ever. I love the costumes!!! I also love the girls in their matching outfits. Addie is so cute with all her posing. She may look like a Crosby, but she poses like a Peterson!!!
Looks like you guys had fun! The girls look darling for Halloween. Addie cracks me up. Watch out!
Oh my word, your girls are getting so big! AND CUTE!
Yeah..I love pictures. I love the posing....must be another trait I passed along. Um..don't you think the girls in their brown dresses are a throw back to you and me????
I LOVE how she stands... I think it's hillarious... Oh, and I got your comment today--now I feel guilty... Wasn't you at all... sorry for making it sound that way. I commented after you on my blog:D.
Absolutely love the witch costume- she is such a crack up with all her posing!
I still can't believe how blonde Olivia is!
Hey girl! How are you??? Your girls are getting so big. They are adorable...
Email me your new address to: nicoleferg@gmail.com
(Need to send you a Christmas card)...
Post a Comment