Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random Pictures

I thought I'd post some more random pictures of our girls. They are so much fun and keep us laughing all the time.

Olivia still has her big blue eyes. Maybe I might end up with a blue eyed girl. Her hair is also so much lighter than Addie's was at this age. She is getting so strong and can roll from her back to front now. How is she getting so big already?!

Okay, so another scary picture of Addie. What can I say - she's a girl and she likes to pose. She got a new outfit (which she'll tell you is from Old Navy if you ask her) and she wanted a picture specifically for her Aunt Kristin. Sorry - Aunt Kristin is the favorite right now since she's coming to see us.Olivia experienced her first bath with her big sister. I'm not sure if she'll ever be the same. Addie has a blast - Olivia wasn't sure what to think. At least she didn't cry.

Addie was so excited to wear her cheerleading outfit. Some of our friends had us over for the BYU football game. She looked so cute.

Okay, so this is Addie's new obsession lately. She has to bring down all of her stuffed animals and line them up on the couch and asks me to take a picture. It honestly happens a couple times a day.And then she'll grab whatever she can to make a "train" across the floor in the front room. If you look closely, you can see the phone, wipes and even Olivia's toys make up the train. It is the weirdest thing but it makes her happy.

17 comments:

Julie said...

Cute cute pictures. I love both of the cute outfits (especially the boots!). Addie looks so cute in them. Gracie used to make the "trains" too. She wanted everything in a line. If only it was some kind of sign that she was going to want all of her toys put in their place or that she would keep her room orderly or something... oh well. Love your girls! They are both adorable!

Jenn said...

Hey Deanne! Just found out you had a blog. Clicked on it from Jolyn's blog. I added it to my blog roll. Hope you don't mind. Your girls are adorable! Talk to you soon.

em said...

I wonder if the train thing is a girl thing or something that 3 year olds do. The girls I used to nanny always made random trains acroos the whole house. Cute pics, as always. Great talks yesterday too!

Alesha said...

Your girls are so cute! I love Addie in her little sassy outfit FROM Old Navy!

Anonymous said...

Addie, Thanks for the picture. I love it! I can't wait to see you in just a few weeks.

Lisa said...

So I wanted to comment on Olivia's "lighter" hair on your last post, but I thought it might be my imagination considering you and Nick! And blue eyes too, hmmmmm, Nick do we need to be worried about this??

So I told Kimball that you lived fairly close to Buffalo and he got a little twinkle in his eye. We might have to take you up on the invite next season!

Paul said...

HA, they're pretty cute~! Our girls will line up their babies in their chairs...good thing we have a finite # of chairs and babies ;-) Does Addy make the trains right in the 'middle of the road' too?

I was noticing our babies look oddly very similar....if we swapped, would our husbands notice? I was noticing how similar Olivia and Abby look today while I was posting new pics. We should get them side by side.

Ty & Andi said...

You have a big couch!!! :) I want to see pictures of your house. You will have to take pictures of all of the rooms so I can have a virtual tour from millions of miles away. Addie's hair is sooo long and beautiful! Olivia is adorable, I know what you mean though, Coleson turns one this week, can you believe it?!?
How's intern year? Nick hate it as much as Ty? It's not that bad, Tyler just can't wait to do what he actually wanted to do in the first place, internal med is not a favorite...it's definitely not a favorite of mine now either :)
We miss you guys, it looks like Erie is great though!

cocopeterson8 said...

The girls look darling in all the pics. I love ddie's new outfit from Old Navy. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. O.K., so I left the A off of Addie, but you knew what I meant, right. BTW, I loved all the talk about me on My Family. It was really a funny post. Thanks, Mom

Miss Pete said...

Oh they're so cute and they both look so different. I would love to come and see you guys. You're going to have so much fun. Total jealousy running through my blood!

I love Addie's backwards posing. Already a little starlet. I can't believe Olivia's blue eyes. Plus she has so much more hair than Brookie. I don't know what I'm going to do with that little girl of mine.

robandsasha said...

Hi DeAnne, it's Sasha. Found your blog though Lisa's (and both of your sisters!). Your girls are absolutely gorgeous! And I am totally jealous you are living in Buffalo. What a neat experience for you guys! Hope all is well! Our blog is private, but if you want to email me at francissasha@yahoo.com, I'll send you the invite.

Johnson said...

Um, I actually think Olivia looks like my baby pictures...HAND HER OVER!!!!

I know I am Addies favorite because she pretends to talk to me on the phone...SO THERE!!

I love all the posing pictures and her and Colton could make some seriously long trains!!

By the way...LOVE THE RUG!!!

Cicely said...

Addie is the most adoarble little girl in the history of the world. Seriously. I could hold her or have her sit on my lap for hours. I'm not even into BYU, but that picture of her is ridiculous its so cute.

Carolee said...

I love Addie's pose!! I wonder how she learned that...is that what you do when you put on a new outfit too:)

Fergie Family said...

Okay!! Our girls need to hang out. They have all the same clothes & do the exact same things...Too Cute!!!

Alice said...

Go cougars!

Stormi Winscot said...

Super Cute Girls! I love Addie's boots too, she has great fashion sense! Gotta love bath time with the whole troop. I love that the bathroom floor is mopped at least 3 times a week with all of the 'swimming' that occurs in the kids' bathtub!

State College is about 3 hours from Erie, I think. We went to Niagara in July with my parents (which I think Niagara is pretty close to you), but Rick wasn't able to come, but I want to go back so he can have that amazing experience of getting SOAKED to the bone!!!! So we'll have to meet up some time, especially since we really are pretty close.