Addie and Olivia have become so cute together. Olivia just lights up when Addie walks into the room. And Addie keeps us all entertained. Life is a party to her. It's all about having fun. I thought I'd post some pictures of both of them. Olivia is just getting too big too fast.
This is Olivia just a few days ago. She is getting so chunky and so smiley. We just love her cute personality. We even get quite a few giggles from her already.
Addie loves to sit and entertain Olivia. Olivia is already braving the bumbo chair. After a little while in it though her neck starts to get a little tired and she starts doing the roll on deodorant dance.
I tried to take pictures of the two of them wearing the same outfits (courtesy of Aunt Sheri) but decided it wasn't a good idea after Addie dropped Olivia on our front steps. Oops!
This couch is a much safer place to set them side by side. :)
Addie has become quite the fashion designer lately. Every day when I go in to get her from her nap/quiet time, I'm always curious to see what she's going to be wearing. I was a little nervous when I saw this the other day - it is the skirt to her Sleeping Beauty dress up but she had it hiked up with the sleeping beauty high heels. Am I in trouble or what?!






12 comments:
Hi Deanne,
I was looking at Lisa's blog and couldn't resist looking at yours, too. Your girls are so, so beautiful! But I remember you being a beautiful baby, too, so that's not too surprising! We enjoyed having Lisa and family here this last week-end. Her baby is doing well and is darling - as is Ashley. Take care - xo - Lisa's Mom
Cutie girls! It makes me want to have a girl.
They are so cute! I love seeing pictures of them.
Oh my heck Addie! She is such a crack up, already sporting tube tops! haha. I cant believe how much Olivia has grown in the short time you have been here!
I love them. Please send them to me!!!
I love all the pictures.
they are both so darling. I love the pink "tubetop"/dress. Addie's hair is getting so long. I can't wait to see all of you guys. I need to keep checking schedules. I'll let you know. Love, Mom.
Gracie used to do the same thing when I would put her down for naps. Ha ha! So funny! She wore her skirts the same way too! Little girls are hilarious!
I take Gracie to Long's School of Dance and they actually have a location pretty close to us! The preschool class is for 3-5 year olds and I think that is as early as they start. Gracie is LOVING it though! Addie will too when she is ready!!!
Trouble with a capital "T". Love it.
Those pictures are too cute! Olivia is getting so big! And what a little DIVA you have on your hands, haha! Cute Addie!
cute girls. jordan and austin think that they need a house by addie's.
we do all fit into the truck, but our van should be done in a couple of days. i'm so glad that it wasn't worse than it was. it was traumatic enough for the boys...and for me.
Yes, I think you need to be worried about Addie. You know they are starting younger and younger these days!
Olivia is too cute for words!
Wow! Your kids look just like their Mom!!! Sooo cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I loved reading yours. I love Addie's BYU cheerleading outfit! How cute is that?!!!!
Post a Comment