Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Visit From Our Favorite Heather

Okay, so I hope I don't know any other Heather's who are going to send me hate mail but we did have a visit from our favorite Heather - just ask Addie. She told me the whole time we were driving to and from meeting Heather "Mom, Heather's my favorite!" And she is. We were so excited that she and Mike were so close to Erie and that she was willing to come and see us. So thanks Heather. It was so fun to see you. I'll still keep my fingers crossed that you might live close by us next year. We would love that!
And what's another post without a picture of Olivia and Addie. I bought this cute little outfit for Olivia when I was shopping with Heather. I think she looks so cute!
Last Saturday, Sister Beck came and spoke in Pittsburgh. I got to leave the girls with Nick and have a girls day out with some friends from the ward. Nick was so excited that he could stay home and that the University of Utah game was on TV. I came home to this picture and Addie now yelling Go Utes! I'm trying to train her back to Go Cougars! Thanks to Grandma CoCo, who didn't want to ruffle any feathers with Nick, she is fully stocked with Utah and BYU gear.

9 comments:

The Sterri Family said...

So, are you telling me that mom bought that for Addie. All I can say is blue and white is much much better than red and black. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks, but I better not see that outfit!!! It's hard enough to have a sister that married a Ute, I can't see my beautiful niece in those colors!

Alesha said...

Ok I love that she has both little cheerleader outfits! HOW CUTE! I wish I could be there and go to Pitt with everyone, sounds like a fun time!

Ty & Andi said...

tyler LOVES the red cheerleading outfit and is hoping his mom or mine will buy those for our little girls as well. They also yell GO UTES any and every time they see football on TV (even with all of the blue turf we've been seeing these days, they haven't learned go broncos yet :))

Johnson said...

Consider your blog off limits now. I can't take the chance of seeing those colors again!

Okay, but she is the cutest Ute cheerleader I have ever seen!!

Love olivia's outfit!!

Alice said...

Love the outfits--Pittsburg was definitely awesome--GO COUGARS (sorry, couldn't restrain myself)

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Oh no... the first sign of a rocky marriage is separationof college sport teams! Good luck with that one... we've been fighting the same battle at my terf!!!

But I agree with Becky... she is the cutest Ute cheerleader I've ever seen!

Go Cougars!!!

Emma and Dan said...

Olivia's outfit is so cute! I cannot believe how big she is. What a pretty baby!

Addie is adorable as always, but only from the chin up in that photo. I seriously cringed when I saw her wearing those colors. I just wasn't expecting that. :) I do love how she has the "cheerleader at rest" pose going on. She must have been paying attention.

We miss you guys - I'm glad that you're having fun in PA.

Lisa said...

I'm proud of Nick holding his own in your family! That takes guts!! As always, cute girlies!

Holly and Derek said...

Hi Deanne, I got your blog from Jamie and Brad's! It is so nice to have a reminder that there was another fellow Ute here at Wake! I feel like Derek and I are bombarded with cougars! We are the only Ute fans here! Tell Nick we will hold our own for the Utes now that he is gone. I think Addie looks better in red! (Really she looks darling in both colors...you get what I mean!) I am so glad that you are liking Erie, we love Winston-Salem!!