Thursday, September 10, 2009

Preschool

So it's official - Addie started preschool. We had an open house on Tuesday where she met her teacher. And then today was her first official day. And she loved it! She had no problem walking in and leaving me behind.This was Addie literally running into the building for the open house. I couldn't keep up with her.

This is Addie and her best friend Max. They are in the same class which makes it even better. They had to bring a teddy bear today for their teddy bear picnic. Very cute.

5 comments:

Peterson Family said...

is that max who she is in love with? I love how she ran into the classroom! She is so big!

Davis and Laura said...

No way! Man, how they grow! So good to keep tabs on you guys!

Miss Pete said...

That's too funny! That independence must run in the female genes of our family. Megan didn't run, but she walked as fast as she could without running. I love Addie's hair in the bottom picture. She is so adorable.

I just showed Scott her picture and he can't get over how old she looks. We need to see you guys soon!

Carolee said...

So cute!! This year it was a little easier for me to send Trenton to preschool since he went last year but it still blows my mind that my "babies" are in pre k and 1st grade!! It helps that they love going and are so excited:)

Lisa said...

Glad to see I'm not the only slacker on the blogging! The teddy bear picnic is darling and how cute is she with Max? Love her hair and love that she ran into the building! Who needs you anyway, mom!

Doesn't it seem like we were just going to Utah Lake with the Pope boys? And now we are sending our girls to preschool- crazy!