Friday, June 26, 2009

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken and couple of weeks ago by a girl in our ward. She did such an incredible job. I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to print because I love them all. But I thought I'd share a few of them.









19 comments:

Fergie Family said...

Very Cute Deanne! I like them all. I can't believe what opposite coloring your girls have. They are absolutely adorable :)

Peterson Family said...

Those pictures are priceless. I love the dresses, and the color effects. Your girls are so beautiful!

cocopeterson8 said...

The pictures are darling of all of you, even Nick... I love their sundresses. They are such beautiful girls. It takes me back to you and Becky. It's amazing. I love the random pictures of Addie too. Those pink rollers were my life for a very long time with five girls. What a cute family. Can't wait to see you in August.

daveandlisa said...

So stinkin' cute!!!! I love all the pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

Alesha said...

Those are so adorable! Which talented friend took them? There are too many talented people out there! Ü

Davis and Laura said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute, cute family! Your girls have gotten so big! I'm so sad that we didn't get so say HI to you guys when you were in Winston last. There was a huge crowd around you so we thought we'd come back and say hello but forgot or I don't know...sorry! It was nice to see you from a distance though! :)

Beck said...

Those pictures are amazing. YOu look beautiful. I LOVE the one of your two girls together. That is priceless.

Julie said...

Cute cute family pictures! Love them1

Flake Family said...

Your family couldn't be cuter! Your girls are beautiful!!

amandaruth said...

Your little family looks so cute Deanne! Love the pictures!

Seth and Sarah said...

You have such a beautiful family! It looks like your girls cooperated nicely for the photos!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! I don't know how you are going to choose either. The pictures turned out too perfect! We have been wanting to get new family pictures too. Hopefully we can find someone to do as good a job as you did!! Then again, it helps when you are all so freaking gorgeous!

Ann & Patrick McVey said...

Cute Photos. I can't believe how big your kids are, and I can't believe all that blond hair. Of course, Abby still has blond hair and I'm not sure where she got it! Take care.

Lisa said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES. I Love the color, the scenery, your cute faces...everything. We miss you guys!

Alice said...

You found a great location--such beautiful pictures--of course, your family always looks darling

Blatter said...

LOVE THEM!

Kruger Family said...

Love your pictures and your cute family. I have not seen you for years...how are you? This is Katrine Rosaker (from Norway) However I live in Santa cruz, Ca....

Katrina said...

These pictures are amazing! Does this girl happen to still be in the ward??

Cassanova said...

nice pictt!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengobati-cantengan/