Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Olivia's First Haircut

Okay, so I know that Olivia is 18 months old and should have had her first haircut by now. I also realize that she had a full on mullet going on. But I just couldn't cut her hair yet. I could put it in any ponytail/braid combo and it was adorable. But I finally came the realization that it was time.

Here is a picture of the back of her mullet just before we cut it off.

Olivia enjoying the attention and her sucker.The after pose.
Olivia with her cute little bob.
Addie wanted in on the action too and we cut 5 inches off of her hair. It was so long!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

You have beautiful girls! I love the new hair cute on Olivia! What a doll. :-)

Lisa said...

We really must be friends. It seems like we are always on the same blogging schedule. Such slackers!

I can't believe how much hair you cut off! The bob is adorable. I can't wait for Ruby to grow enough hair to do something with it.

The picture of Addie- SO Drew with a wig. I am not kidding!

Lisa said...

So I need to clear something up- though I DID think twice about it. I would love to say and make everyone think that I made the costumes, but FAR from it! I DID make the mask though- if you consider spray painting it silver making it. :) Kimball was making fun of me the other day because I can barely sew a button on his church shirt!

cocopeterson8 said...

The girls look so grown up. I can't believe how old they both look. Such darling girls. I love Olivia's haircut. Addie's hair must have been so long because it still looks long to me. Lisa's comment was funny about Addie looking like Drew because I was just thinking how much she looks like Nick...

Seth and Sarah said...

I can't believe how cute your girls are! And one blonde, one brunette! They look like tons of fun...