I have some of the most random pictures of Addie because she loves to pose for the camera. And some of these poses are a little crazy! She is usually balancing on one foot while trying to look cute for the camera. Here are a few. . .
This is Addie playing the Wii Fit. She likes doing the yoga poses and she's actually pretty good at it. It's hilarious to watch her balance like the tree.
Addis is obsessed with rollers right now. She thinks she looks so beautiful when her hair is curled and she asks for rollers every night.
And of course I had to throw in a picture of my sweet Olivia. She loves her food. What can I say? She takes after her mom! I want to eat my cake like that too.





1 comment:
Love her on the wii fit board and with the curlers, those are a blast from the past! And serious how do her and Olivia look SO different?
Post a Comment