Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter! We had a fun easter egg hunt over at Tessa's house (thanks Laura), colored easter eggs, had yummy food and went to our neighbors for dessert. We miss family but love that we have such good friends close by. We also are loving that the weather is warming up a little bit. We're taking every advantage to get outside. The sad thing is that warm to me in Erie is cold and wouldn't leave the house weather in North Carolina. Things definitely have changed. :) But we love where we live and wanted to share a few pictures.

7 comments:

BJC said...

TOO cute! Are they really sisters???
Can't wait to see you.

Alesha said...

CAnt believe how big Olivia is! Seeing her and Zane all toddler like it CRAZY! I love their cute dresses.

cocopeterson8 said...

Those were the cutest pictures. I love their Easter dresses and Addie's cute curls. They are very girly with those painted toes. Have you noticed that when Nick grills, he usually has his free hand in his pocket... Also I am proud of them looking out the window. We must carry on the tradition.j/k.

Andy and Micah said...

It looked like you guys had a great Easter! You already had a BBQ that is great, we are wimps and still think it is too cold for the out door cooking.

Miss Pete said...

Was that a stache I saw on Nicky-poo?

The girls are so cute. I thought the same thing when I saw them looking out the window...it's in the blood. I swear Olivia looks older than Brookie with those pony tails. So jealous of all that hair!

Alice said...

SUPER adorable. It looks like a lot of fun. I agree with you about the weather, too. 50 degrees used to mean something entirely different :D

Johnson said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, they are the cutest. I loved their dresses! Too cute..

Deb, I too noticed the stach... get her done Nick!!