Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium

I know, I know. I am terrible at this whole blog thing. I haven't posted in forever and have several requests for some updates. So here we go. Nick had a couple of days off and while we love our Erie zoo we decided to head down to Pittsburgh on Friday and try out their zoo and aquarium. We had so much fun! So here are a few pictures that we took while we were there. The best part of the trip though was stopping for mexican food at On the Border in Cranberry. We should have taken some pictures there since I was in HEAVEN! I think I gained 10 pounds from that one meal. It was a great trip.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Days off are the best! Cute pictures- I love how Olivia is looking at Addie in the one with Nick and the elephants, you can tell she adores her sister! I still can't get over how blond and blue eyed Olivia is!

Hymas Family said...

We've missed seeing you & your family. I can't believe how BIG your baby is! We miss y'all! Are you planning a visit to W-S anytime?

Johnson said...

I shouldn't be in tears looking at pictures of you guys but I am. I miss my girls..and my big girl Dina..and my buddy Nick!! AHHHHHH! Kiss the girls for me!! They couldn't be more gorgeous! They really really are the cutest!!

Miss Pete said...

I'm so envious of the piggies! I still can't get any ponies in Brooklyn's hair.

The girls look darling!

cocopeterson8 said...

It was so great to see the pictures of all of you guys. We miss you so much. I can't believe how much the girls have grown. Olivia has pigtails. How did that happen so fast. Can't wait to see you this summer.

daveandlisa said...

Those are absolutely adorable pictures of all of you guys. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish we were coming up there to hang with you guys some more. :-(

Ty & Andi said...

WOW. your babaies are getting way big! Olivia is adorable and she looks just like you! We miss seeing you guys...

Lacey Robinson said...

How fun to have some husband time!!! I'm glad you updated!