My baby is 1. How does this happen? She has been so much fun that the time has flown by like crazy. I have enjoyed every second of my little Olivia. She is such a great baby who is fun with a little fiesty-ness. She's my kind of girl. And I love her beautiful blue eyes. My girls couldn't look more different from each other. I'll have to do another posts of all of her firsts throughout this last year. But I wanted to get a few pictures up. We had a fun party for Olivia yesterday - BBQ, cake and ice cream, a pinata, and 80 degree weather. Does it get any better than this? I don't think so.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Happy Birthday to my sweet little baby! She is so darling! I'm glad that you guys had such a great day. Give both the girls a hug from their Auntie!
Oh my gorgeous girls. They just get prettier every day don't they? I wish I could have given her a birthday kisses. I can't believe how big she is now. I love the picture of her holding her dolly..she reminds me of someone in that pictue...:) ME! Give the girlies kisses from me!!
How fun...I love the furry little birthday hat! I am still laughing about the story where you are the dog...that is so cute!
She is so cute! Happy late birthday Olivia! Looks like you threw a fun little party for her.
Your girls have grown so much! So cute! I'm glad you found my blog--now we can keep up with each other!!! It was great to see you the other day!
LOVE the flip flop cake. She seriously is such a cutie Deanne! Wo this year has gone by fast!
Post a Comment