Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. . .

I can't believe it. My little girl is officially a sunbeam. And she couldn't be happier about it. She loves every second of Primary. She tells me every Sunday what she learns in both classes (sharing time and class time) and she loves singing time. I love hearing the new songs that she learns each week. I guess I'm the only one who thinks she's too little to be in Primary. She can't wait to get bigger and I just want to keep her small.

8 comments:

Johnson said...

I love Addie!

Miss Pete said...

She is so adorable! I'd take her in my front row of singing time! She'd probably get called on a lot because I tend to do that to the little girl in my ward that is Addie's twin. I know I favor her because she reminds me so much of Addie. Ya, I admit it!

jolyne77 said...

shes so cute deanne! its weird isn't it? Hailey just went into CTR5s.....and I'm thinking WHOA, how did she get to be 4!?

They do grow up so fast, don't they?

daveandlisa said...

So cute! I'm with you. Kadyn seems way too little to be in Primary already. She loves Sunbeams though especially that she gets to be in singing time with Talon. She gets so excited to see him. Addie is so adorable. I love that picture of her.

em said...

She is a perfect Sunbeam! I love having her in class. It is so hard to see them grow up though. I can't belive Andersen will be a Sunbeam in a year.

Lisa said...

This sums up our conversation at lunch- WE ARE OLD!! Ashley is a sunbeam too and I can't believe it! It's fun seeing her in Primary but she starts crying if I don't pick on her during singing time. Oh boy.

So much fun seeing you over Christmas! I miss my little friend!

Heather said...

I wish she were here to help Bryant feel some of her excitement. He wants nothing to do with primary and asks for nursery every week. I have to keep bribing him to go! He doesn't care the the "babies" are in nursery and the "big kids" are in primary. He is so opposite Erica in this regard! We miss Addie!

Lacey Robinson said...

That is so adorable! I love it!