Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas 2008

Okay, it's time to finally get it together and get caught up with at least our Christmas trip. I'm too cold freezing in Erie to accomplish anything else. :) We spent Christmas this year in Utah with our families. It was so much fun. 4 of my 5 siblings were all in town (which is a near miracle to get us all together at the same time since 4 of us live out of state). We spent Christmas Eve with my family and had our traditional meal and program. And we spent Christmas Day with Nick's family and had their traditional brunch. Time flew by way too fast and we just had too much fun with everyone there. Addie was in heaven and so were we. Thanks mom and dad and Shauna and Randy for everything. We miss living by family.




Santa came to visit my mom's street this year. It was magical. There was so much snow and they pulled him on a sled (trailer) behind a truck. We were so happy he had time to stop by. Here's a little bit of the excitement. Oh, and for those of you who don't know, my brother in-law Greg for some weird reason started calling me Dina a few years ago. I'm not sure how it started but that's what he and his kids call me. :)

3 comments:

Miss Pete said...

It was so fun to be with you guys! We miss you!

Alesha said...

Awe I didnt know you guys were in town. How fun. Where exactly are you from? Addie is so big, and I cant believe she is in sunbeams, she would be in my class!

Ty & Andi said...

I can not believe that Addie is 3!!! You have got to be kidding! :) And Olivia has so MUCH light hair! She is a doll! I love the winter pink hat and the way cute coat! We miss hanging out with you guys! I can't believe the kids grow up even when you aren't there to see them...it seems like Olivia should still be a tiny baby...we'll have to make a trip up, or you a trip down once we get back out on the east coast!