Addie turned 3 in December. We celebrated by having a Dora party (at her request). She named all of her friends that she wanted to come and it was her first "real" birthday party. We had a Dora adventure where Boots was lost and we had to follow the map to find him. Each child had their own backpack with their map and tools to help them find Boots. They even had to watch out for Swiper along the way. She loved every second of it which made it all worthwhile.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Oh my. I can't believe how beautiful your girls are. It's almost absurd how pretty they are. Good work Crosbys, you make fabulous offspring.
Is that seriously Olivia in those pictures? I was literally going to ask "Who is the baby laying on the floor playing?" She has gotten so big, and is so so cute! What a fun birthday party! Happy Day Addie! Glad to have you back in the blog world.
I wish that I was the sunbeam teacher. Addi is so much fun. I love that you threw her a themed party with a matching game. . . what a cool mom.
That was fun to see. I'm glad the party went well and the backpacks turned out really cute.
I'm missing you guys so much! We had such a good time in Utah!
It's so fun to see your blog and catch up with you guys! Addie looks SO cute on her b-day. I love the princess vanity...a favorite at our house, or course. The pics of your house are beautiful. I looks so light and open! We really miss you guys. Bryant asked if he could play with Addie last week.
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am so impressed that you were brave enough to put all of that together for a bunch of 3 year olds. And those little backpacks that you made were so stinkin' cute. You're awesome.
P.S. I'm still planning on sending you all the pics I have from our trips up there. It might just be easier if I make you a CD and send it to you. I don't know, but I promise I haven't forgotten.
It was so fun to see the pics of Addie's party. The backpacks were so darling. Brave woman with all those three year olds. Lots of cute friends. It was great to be together for Christmas. Can't wait until next time.
Post a Comment