Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm glad you got a nice vacation. It might be another five years before you get another. Good thing you live next to a beach now!
I have no nice words for you because I am completly jealous that we are sisters and that you can look that amazing after just having a baby and I look like I swallowed an elephant and my baby is 2.
Glad you guys had fun! I love the pictures of the girls..it is so much fun to see Olivia getting bigger!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm glad you got a nice vacation. It might be another five years before you get another. Good thing you live next to a beach now!
I have no nice words for you because I am completly jealous that we are sisters and that you can look that amazing after just having a baby and I look like I swallowed an elephant and my baby is 2.
Glad you guys had fun! I love the pictures of the girls..it is so much fun to see Olivia getting bigger!
Deanne: "Oh my gosh! Don't I look so darling in my bathing suit? Oh, did I mention I just had a baby?"
Lisa: "B****." :)
Post a Comment