We have been so busy since having Olivia that sometimes I forget that I have two kids. Even though she doesn't look like it in this picture, she is such a good content baby that she doesn't help to remind me that she's here either.


She has become so smiley recently and really recognizes her sister Addie. Although I don't know who wouldn't recognize the girl that is literally in your face 24/7 (it really is cute). But she seems to love every second of it. And I love that Addie is happy to be a big sister. She is a great helper.






6 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can't believe how your girls come with big brown eyes. They couldn't be cuter!
Oh, I love her....I wish you guys were coming to see us!! It took forever for you to post new pictures....I can't wait that long this next time!!
She is getting so beautiful...no surprise there! Glad to see things are going well with you guys...we miss you!
She is so dang cute! I love all of her hair
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I heard Jed's cousin lives by you guys. You will LOVE them they are so funny. Hope you guys are doing good!!
Your girls are so cute! And I still can't believe how small you where at delivery! Lucky girl! I think we might go to the beach tom, if you interested!
Post a Comment