Friday, May 23, 2008

Grandma Dow

Addie's and Olivia's Grandma Dow came to visit for Nick's graduation. She brought Addie these cute pink scrubs that say "My daddy is Dr. Crosby". I wanted to get a better picture of them but before I did, Addie went outside and got all wet. So when I get a chance, I'll have to take a picture of her in her scrubs and also Olivia has a pink onesie with the same saying. I wonder what Nick would think if we showed up to the hospital with them on.
She also brought Addie her first tea set. Addie can't get enough. She was so happy that Austin liked having tea parties also. We had to switch out the limeade and go for water after a little while.
We had to get a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Dow with the girls. Addie had a blast!

3 comments:

Johnson said...

That doesn't look like limeade dina...I think that is some Mountain Dew...shame shame!!!!

Krystle said...

Your blog is very cute and so is your family. Your girls are so cute. Hopefully we will get to see your guys sometime soon. Tell Nick I said Hi. It is fun to see some pics.

Hymas Family said...

Where did you get your blog background? It is too cute! We miss y'all already!