
We blessed Olivia last Sunday, May 18th. Nick's parents were in town so it was fun to be able to do it in our ward here and also to have family visiting. I'll have to take more pictures of Olivia in her blessing dress later. I'm feeling like a neglectful mom to my 2nd child already - I think Addie had a whole photo shoot done in her blessing dress. We were running to Nick's hooding ceremony right after church. Nick did a good job and gave her a nice blessing.

Brad and Jaime and their boys were nice enough to come back for another hour of church after their three hour block. We dragged them to Nick's hooding ceremony afterwards, so these boys were really good sports. We were also glad to have Nick's mom Shauna and his stepdad Randy here.

My sweet Olivia. She is such a good baby. Thanks Aunt Sheri for the cute dress!
4 comments:
Okay, could you be any skinnier at your own baby's blessing. You look fabulous. I proud to call you my sister...I just want more of your genes!
All of the pictures are so darling. You look great. I'm so proud of both you and Nick. I loved the graduation robes. Does he get to keep them? The girls looked so sweet at the blessing. Have you started packing???
Beautiful girls! You look great too. I love checking out all of Addie's dresses because Jane always has the exact ones and the same shoes :) Great taste.
Buttface! I want to say nice things to you but that was the only one that came to mind!!! You look amazing as always and lets just face the facts....I'M JEALOUS!!!
You and Nick have honestly got to have the most beautiful girls. I just love them to death. I can't believe how long Addie's hair has gotten!! I can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment