Saturday, April 26, 2008

Olivia Video

Deanne talked me through posting a video, so hopefully this works.

8 comments:

Johnson said...

I think I am in love! Your girls are the cutest things ever and I want them for myself. Hand them over Dina...I mean it!! I honestly think she is the most beautiful baby ever! Honestly I am dying right now. Sorry about the little nudge of the who-ha's...ouch, that had to of hurt.

Johnson said...

Hi Dina,

Your babies are the cutest babies in the world. That's gotta hurt when Addie hit your boob. Hand them over right now. I think they are babes. I know I'm not doing this now, but what does your house look like? I love Addie's smile. Olivia is the cutest baby girl I have ever seen. Olivia, I want her so bad. Hand her and Addie over right now.

Love ya,

Dallin

Cianne said...

You are amazing Deanne. Congratulations. What cute girls.

Sonja said...

Cute girls! Thanks for sharing your pictures. They are darling. Congratulations

robandsasha said...

Hi DeAnne, it's Sasha. Came across your blog from Debbie's. What BEAUTIFUL little girls you have, congrats on Baby Olivia! Hope you are doing well.

Johnson said...

Okay, I've been patient enough..I WANT MORE PICTURES AND I WANT THEM NOW!! No excuse..mom is there helping you! PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!

Johnson said...

Still waiting!!!

Megs said...

Nick and Deanne,
Congratulations!! Olivia looks beautiful and Addison is getting so big.