Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Big News!


JUST KIDDING! I was supposed to be induced today but I got bumped since I don't have a medical emergency. So now it's set for Monday. How depressing! So I thought I'd at least post my last pregnancy shot with this cute baby girl. I have to call her baby girl because yes, we still haven't decided on a name. Hopefully she'll have a name soon. Addie's vote is baby sister. We'll just let her think that's her name. In the meantime, we'll hope she just comes on her own.


8 comments:

Miss Pete said...

So looking at your picture I'm going to predict the baby's weight...I'm going with 3 lbs, no ounces. Could you be any tinier! I don't know where you helped yourself to the genes, or maybe I took them all and you were left with none. You can't be my sister.

Lisa said...

And you can't be my friend anymore! I promise I am as big as you and I am due in August! Good luck with the delivery! I hope everything goes well!

Melissa said...

You look so cute! I hope the baby comes on it's own for your sake. You know, you could always do the castor oil diet coke thing like I did. Worked both times! I'll admit you've got to be pretty desperate to do it though. Can't wait to see her. Best wishes!

Jen Tornow said...

Okay, Lisa was so ticked by how tiny and cute you look at nine months pregnant, that she made me check your blog out. The Thomas girls officially hate you (in a loving way). You are WAY TOO CUTE to be having a baby. Good luck with the labor!

Ty & Andi said...

you didn't have to wait much longer! I'm so glad she came on her own last night! Congratulations! Let us know if we can be helpful in anyway. You really do look way too tiny to have had a 7lb baby...amazing!

Fergie Family said...

WOW! You look adorable & tiny. Are you sure you're not due for a couple more months!!! Way to go Deanne :) Good luck. Can't wait to hear on the name...

Johnson said...

Ya, my baby niece is her! I love you Olivia!!!! We need pictures!!!

Miss Pete said...

So I'm assuming you're already back in your jeans by now...