Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Arrival







So, I haven't done this before, but Deanne's still in the hospital, and I hear that her family is complaining about me for not posting some pics. So, hopefully this works. This is our new arrival, Olivia Nicole (I hope that's the spelling Deanne has in mind, and I hope we don't change our minds!). She was born on the 25th at 8:39 am, weighing 7 lbs 8 oz, 20-1/2 inches. Deanne had a great labor and delivery-it only took 3 sets of pushes, so she was a real champ. Both mom and baby are happy and healthy. We both think she looks quite a bit like Addie when she was born. So far she's been really great-mostly calm, not much crying, eating very well and pooping a ton! They should be coming home tomorrow morning. I may try to get a video on here, but for now a couple pictures is all I can promise (and even that is a stretch). --Nick

6 comments:

Ann & Patrick McVey said...

Congratulations! Your new baby looks so cute. Plus we are partial to the name Olivia, because that is Erin's middle name. And, Deanne, You look great!

Take Care,
Ann

Miss Pete said...

Yeah! Way to go Nick! Welcome to the blog thing.

She is too, too cute! I love the video. I wish I could come and hold her too.

We love you guys!

Lisa said...

She is darling!! Congratulations! I love all of her hair. Addie is already being a great big sister and so cute with her. I hope things are going well your first day home!

Jeanette said...

Cute little girl. I am excited for you guys to add to your family.

Melissa said...

Congratulations guys! She is beautiful--I love all her hair!! Looks like Addie will be a great big sister. I love how she tries to pronounce her name. It's so cute. Deanne, you look great!

kaye said...

Congrats Deanne! You look great and Olivia is so cute. Can't wait to meet her.