Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Pictures

Okay, so I think I finally have this picture thing figured out. So I am going to post a bunch of random pictures and will add more and it probably won't happen in chronological order.











In December, we went up to D.C. to visit Papa Pete and attend the lighting of the temple. It was so much fun. This is pretty much how Addie spent the trip - cuddled up to Grandpa and eating all of his snacks.









This was outside of the visitors center after the lighting of the trees.



BYU played at Wake Forest in January. It was so much fun to go and support the Cougars. I just wish they would've showed up for the game. It was pretty pathetic. Nick was glad I didn't talk him into wearing BYU stuff.

This is Addie's boyfriend Luke. She has two - her other boyfriend is Bryant. We'll have to post a picture of him another time. But Addie is already boy crazy! And we hear about Luke and Bryant all the time. In Addie's words "they are so funny, mom!" We're in trouble.

No comments: