Addie is getting so big! All of a sudden she seems like a little miniature adult. She knows how to do everything around our house. She lets me know when I do something wrong or put something in the wrong place. So she keeps me in line. She is also doing such a good job being potty trained. Where has the time gone?! It seems like yesterday that she was my little baby girl.Friday, February 15, 2008
My little girl is so grown up!
Addie is getting so big! All of a sudden she seems like a little miniature adult. She knows how to do everything around our house. She lets me know when I do something wrong or put something in the wrong place. So she keeps me in line. She is also doing such a good job being potty trained. Where has the time gone?! It seems like yesterday that she was my little baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh, I need to see my baby girl Addie. I loved talking to her on the phone today. She is sounding so grown up. Crazy she is just a couple months older than Colton and she can already out talk him. What is with my little boys? I love all of the pictures!! I am dying that school was canceled over that much snow. We wouldn't have gone to school since November!!!!
She is SO beautiful!
I am so glad you started a blog. It is such a fun way to catch up with the family.
Your little girl is so cute. I have never seen her.
Keep up the blogging and the pictures.
Post a Comment